See Our Products in Action with Our Carestream Virtual Hospital!
Built Tough to Work With You!
FDR D-EVO II DR detectors are easy to use, ultra-lightweight and rugged – Improved image quality through a noise reduction circuit, and a variety of functions to support imaging. Introducing FDR D-EVO II, now even smarter.
FDR D-EVO GLCompletely re-engineered for higher performance in every way, the FDR D-EVO II provides versatility and peace of mind for your most demanding clinical needs. The detector's edges are smooth and tapered for easier positioning, it includes built-in image storage, an IPX-6 water resistance rating, and a Fujifilm exclusive antibacterial nano-coating. The D-EVO II 14x17'' detector is currently one of the lightest in the world at only 5.7 lbs. FDR D-EVO II Sizes:
● FDR D-EVO II 24x30cm CsI (C24)
● FDR D-EVO II 14x17'' CsI (C35)
● FDR D-EVO II 17x17'' CsI (C43)
● FDR D-EVO II 14x17'' GOS (G35)
● FDR D-EVO II 17x17'' GOS (G43)
1. Improved insertion through shell design
The shell design, with its curved sides, allows for easier insertion into patient beds. The easy-to-grasp shape allows for easy pick up even when placed flat, improving task efficiency. 2. Five-colored side-center LEDs to improve distinguishability
Equipped with LEDs at the center of each of the four sides of the detector that makes it easy to check the center position during imaging. Select from five colors (blue, pink, orange, lime-yellow, and purple) that make it easier to distinguish devices when using multiple detectors. In sleep mode, the side-center LEDs switch to a gentle flashing pattern that allows you to see the state of the detector at a glance. 3. Easy-to-see LED status display
The back of the detector is equipped with an LED lamp that displays remaining battery status. This allows easy checks of remaining battery, and eliminates worries when using the detector. 4. Maximum 36 hours of standby time with the new sleep function
The sleep mode provides a maximum 7.5 hours of standby time, whereas the newly added extra sleep mode provides up to 36 hours of standby time. In sleep mode, the center LED on the side of the detector flashes slowly to indicate the detector status at a glance. 5. Works together with the console to display the detector status display the detector status connection
The docking stand works together with the console to display the detector's “Ready” status and identify color using the LEDs. This makes it easy to check the current state of the detector even from far away.
● New tapered design, easy to grasp, easy to slip under patient ● Magnesium alloy casing is extremely lightweight & durable ● The 14x17'' detector is only 5.7 lbs. currently one of the lightest in the world ● Built-in memory simplifies trauma acquisition and shared use ● Smooth sealed surfaces lock out moisture (IPX-6 rating) ● Fujifilm's exclusive Hydro AG™ antibacterial silver-ion coating is 99.99% effective against most common bacteria, 100 times* more effective than traditional coatings and 10,000 times* more effective than surfaces with no coating ● Fujifilm detector innovations improve image quality and dose efficiency through refined Dynamic Visualization™ processing combined with patented ISS technology and improved circuitry performance
● Additional Flat Panel Detectors
● Spare Batteries
● Battery Charger (2-slot)
● Flat Panel Detector Docking Stand
● Grid Caps
● Advanced Processing Software
● Portable FDR Flex kit
● Integrated Rooms
● Integrated Mobile Systems
Call us to schedule a consultation. (800) 239-XRAY (9729) IMPROVE YOUR IMAGE